Inspired by Professional Lacrosse player Kyle Harrison and his leadership and commitment to creating a more diverse and inclusive environment within our sport. The Give & Go Foundation will provide a monetary scholarship to a BPOC lacrosse player in support of their goals to pursue higher education and lacrosse.
An eligible applicant is:
- A BPOC lacrosse player between the ages of 10 – 21 years old.
- An athlete with a specific need for financial support relating to lacrosse.
- Boys & Girls are eligible!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a clearly described need for financial support.
- Be significantly impacted by this scholarship.
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities in the classroom, community, and on the playing field.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to giving back to others within their community.
- Intend to pursue their academic and lacrosse career beyond high school.
The application process can be completed using this application form. Please reach out directly to [email protected] with any additional questions or information regarding the Give & Go Foundation Scholarships.
Applications will be accepted until 7/1/22. Scholarships will be awarded in August 2022.
Donate to Support our Scholarship Funds!
Please consider supporting this scholarship fund by making a charitable donation. All contributions are 100% Tax-Deductible & go Directly to our Scholarship Initiatives.